On Power Rangers Franchise


Lmao, I was also a power ranger girlie back then. How did I even get into it?

So, I was on junior waec break and I'd gone to the mini market close to my house to look for a kdrama. They didn't have the particular ones I wanted. So I chose the India movie collections they had. Then for some reason, I believe Power Rangers Time Force was in one of those pirated collection. I can't remember.

I do remember that I revised to give it a chance after I'd exhausted seeing other movies. Before I knew it, I was back to get others - SPD, Mystique Force, Jungle Fury, RPM, Operation Overdrive. Most of the ones I got were not complete.

Jungle Fury and SPD have my favourite theme songs. Mystique force has the best power-ups in my opinion. However, SPD remains the best overall out of all of them. And it's not even a close competition. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch