On Favourite songs

Aabena - Kemena ft Kwin

Quietly Yours - Birdy (song from Persuasion)

What if I say - Fireboy DML

Rain down on me - The outfit (song from Power)

Somewhere only we know - Keane

Shy - Leon Bridges

Stand by You - Rachel Platten

HolaHola - Sugar Boy

If the world was ending - JP Saxe & Julia Michael

Obi mu oo - Obiwon

Viva la vida - Coldplay 

Kante - Fave & Davido

Hymn of the weekend - Coldplay

Angel of my life - Paul Play

Formidable - Stromae

Ganja Burn - Nicki Minaj

My Love - Ric Hassani ft Johnny Drille

Find me - Sigma ft. Birdy 

Knock you down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West

Another love - Tom Odell 

Ngozi - Ric Hassani

Desperate chicks - Dekumzy

XO - Beyonce

Easy Jeje - Reekando Banks 

Running - Ayra Starr ft. Lojay

Need you - Fireboy 

Wizparty - Wizkid

You are hired - Ayra Starr ft. Neiked

A thousand years - Christina Perri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch