On perfume dupes

 


I got that Kaly perfume dupe whose original Kayali price is like 20x more. I sprayed this dupe perfume since 8am. I can still smell it faintly on my skin now.

What you're paying for in designer and celebrity perfumes is name, marketing budget, and the executives + workers' salary.

See how Rihanna is the new face of J'adore. You think she'll take anything less than $10 million dollars for that endorsement. And how will Dior recoup that money + make profits if not by hiking prices of the available products.

Abi FBI discovered the other day that the Dior handbag they're selling for $2850 dollars actually cost $53 to produce. It's that status symbol that they're selling. Not that the quality is all that.

Of course, some quality is still really far high up there. Niche houses like Frederick Malle and Nishane scents smell strong for days. But I'm just talking about the majority of the time. I'll still buy Frederick Portrait of a lady and Nishane Silent ways when I blow shaa. I'll do the consumerism like that 🫠🫠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch