On Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story



These men have been in jail for 30 years, just because they killed their parents. Why I used "just" you may ask?

It's obviously sexual abuse. Their father had been abusing them for years. He did not only abuse his kids, but even their cousins that came to stay with them. He started abusing the older one when he was 6 years old. 

Hell, the Lyle, the elder brother even started losing his hair at 14 years old cos of stress. Like hair falling in large chunks

And you know what the D.A that prosecuted them said, "that men cannot be raped because they didn't have the equipment." And during the trial, all the women in the jury called it a manslaughter while the men said it was murder. I'm telling you, I wouldn't be surprised if the men in those jury were abusers themselves.

30 years later, they're still on the prosecution without chances of parole. To add salt to injury, this new adaptation series now portrayed both brothers in homoeroticism, making it as though they had feelings for each other. And it's the same guy that humanised Jeffery Dahmer in that his own adaptation series I said i couldn't watch.

Anyways, I heard an actual documentary about them is coming out on October 9th, where they are actually interviewed. That's the one I'll watch, not this stupid adaptation.

I've been following their story since last year or so. I really hope they get released. They've served enough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch