On Yum Pistachio Gelato by Genie Kaly



This perfume is ridiculously good for its price. I got it for 10k and it's a dupe of Kayali Pistachio. I sprayed 2 by 11:30 am. And 10 hours later, I can still smell it on my elbow. And not faintly at that.

It's such a feel good scent. I don't know how to explain fragrance notes but I'll tell you how I feel about the scent.

  • It's a cookies and creamery "Gotta Have it Cup" coldstone ice-cream after a long trek.
  • It's a hug from your parents when you're back from school holidays
  • It's curled up while it's raining and watching your favourite 6 season series.
  • It's being warm from being covered in a duvet in cold weather.
  • It's cuddling and intimate moments with your partner—safe, warm, and unforgettable 
  • It's listening to your favourite playlist at midnight - quiet, with peace in your thoughts 
  • It's a sunday afternoon sleep after a long service
  • It's a girl's night with your best girls, reconnecting and sharing gossip.
  • It's christmas holidays with your siblings that you haven't seen in a while.

I don't know, just anything that feels good, that's what this scent is about. It's sweet, it's feminine, it's a scent you want seared into memory, tied to a moment you'll always cherish when nostalgia hits. It's a girl's girl notes but not childish girly (those that get it know what I mean)


The original costs $78 (for same 50ml). With designer and celebrity perfumes, you're hardly paying for the ingredients, but moreso for the influencer fees to push the brand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch