On Finding You (the movie)

 


I tried to get into this movie because the it seems like a cute love story of someone finding her faith in God. Because the premise seemed so promising, the trailer was great and I love the trope, a movie star and a violinist.

So ideally I was really really expecting a very interesting movie. But something was wrong just few minutes in. I just was not feeling the chemistry between the two characters no I think there was a glimmer of chemistry on there or just maybe it's because the actors are probably new actors. But generally there was just something missing.

I don't know if it's the energy because it was definitely spark between the two actors but it just didn't glue me to continue watching. I mean it is supposed to be an emotional story, a heart tugging movie but I just ended up feeling kind of impersonal. I think maybe it's a new director or something. Which reemphasizes that it's always not about the story but also how the actors interpreted it, how the directors made it which is missing here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch