On Grey's anatomy and 9-1-1

Two series I'm engrossed with:

1. Greys anatomy. I didn't understand the hype until I started episode 1. And before I blinked, one month has passed and I found myself in season 8. I had to forcefully force myself to stop watching it cos it was affecting my sleep schedule. I'd code for the whole day and still stay up till 2 am for Grey's anatomy

2. When I eventually pulled myself out, I just couldn't find another series to enjoy. I was still riding the highs of it. But I got this recommendation of 9-1-1 and it's spin off, 9-1-1 Lone star. And the second one is literally giving me the same exact feels from the couple in Red white and royal blue. So if you liked Henry and Alex, you'd definitely love TK and Carlos in 9-1-1 Lone star. I didn't think I'd like a couple as much as I did Henry and Alex. But you see Tarlos in 9-1-1 Lone Star, omg. Watch this video of them being the absolute cutest

https://youtube.com/shorts/R-4YfksbQE8?si=nK5MlpW_Cqil9APx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch