On Jawan




I had goosebumps in intervals while watching this Jawan, peak Bollywood Cinema. See, If you were ever a Bollywood fan (core Bollywood not Zeeworld), you'll shed tears of joy for this. If you enjoyed Don, Krrish, Bang bang, Dhoom, Ra.One and the rest of them, you'd absolutely enjoy this.

In recent years, Bollywood had sort of lost its authenticity, but this Jawaan brought it back to live. And of course, it's Shahrukh khan, the king of Bollywood. Anything SRK is in is Gold and he is 58 years!!!

I've been starved of Shahrukh khan's movies. I've missed hearing the language. I've missed their music and dance loop, their over the top villains, their excessive action shots, the dramatic scenes. This movie brought it all back. And I'm literally dancing along with them 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch