On prophecy

This prophetess looked at me with my resting bitch face and told me, "that boy you're seeing right now. If you're not careful, you'll get pregnant." My eldest sister I was with looked at her with a blank face. I myself all but burst out laughing. 

But because she looked at me and saw someone that mixed *pink and golden* braids who was totally uninterested in the entire ministration gimmicks the few times I'd attended, she must have thought I was a child of the world. Mama didn't even know I just hated being forced to go to the ministry by my father.

This happened when I was 17. Infact, I had not even hugged a male that wasn't family. Me that my family always ask me - "Bịa Chinenye, ọ nwerọdị ebe ị na-aga? Or friends you'd want to visit or something?" Ya kà ọ nọ na-asị pregnancy. At least, she should have mentioned spiritual husband or shit 😪

Na then I began understanding the psychology that goes into most of these them sightseeing. They look at your demeanor, and start making guess works on certain things and if your countenance changes with a statement, they know they've hit a point. Kmt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch