On Thai BL characters (Bad Buddy & Love in the air))

 So, I had a withdrawal after watching "Red, White and Royal Blue" and figured I'd finally give Thai BL series a trial. Especially since you'd hardly find a romantic Hollywood movie that isn't too political. 

I mean, see RWRB. There was literal politics but at the core as Alex said, it's a story about two people, who happened to be men, who fell in love. 

That's how I found myself in the world of Thai series. And luckily, I watched Bad Buddy first which was incredibly helpful in weaning myself off the high of RWRB.

Now, Pran and Pat are so electrifying.

It's in their hidden yearning looks to each other. They communicate with their eyes, their body language, facial gestures, just everything. Like, you'd even see the subtle glances, immense longing when they're in the presence of others. And when they're on same scene, it's like they're itching to touch each other but holding themselves back. They don't even have as much hot scenes as was in Love in the air but my goodness, was their interactions intimate.

These ones in Love in the air, they're always talking. You can't even feel the intimacy. Just talk talk talk. And hot sexual scenes. Like, it's how a romcom is so spicy but also lack intimacy for me. I didn't think there is something like this but this one proved me wrong. Especially that Rain and Payu. Maybe it's cos I don't even like the Rain at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch