On Movies and different audience


When I was watching Mad Men, I just couldn't relate to it. But everyone especially those in their 30s and 40s swear it's one of the best drama ever. So I decided to quit it, and I'll go back to watch it in my 30s.

Same with this sex and the city and Desperate Housewives. At this my age, I'm not the target audience.

When I started Grey's anatomy, I totally loved it immediately. Loved it even more than House M.D even though House is objectively the better medical drama.

I think it's mostly cos Meredith started as an intern and even though it's different fields, the internship experience is similar across the board. The point here is just there are movies that aren't enjoyable to you cos it doesn't speak to you, or you're not at the level to understand the nuances of the characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch