On Love is Blind: UK (2)



Disclaimer - I'm talking based on my perception of him on TV. This is very subject to change in light of new information.

With that said, Freddie is the sweetest guy to have come out from Love is Blind. And he has the most beautiful smile, it literally lights up his eyes. So it was quite sad to see that light ebbed from his eyes in subsequent episodes cos of one girl. He is a full package - he has his own beautiful beautiful house, dresses well, is successful, takes care of his special needs brother, is close with his family, and he is not even arrogant. So I'm wary that they didn't show us everything.

Now, he is not without fault - he did confess to cheating almost a decade ago. That's not the worst thing I imagined to be his toxicity especially considering his looks at that...

Undoubtedly, UK season is peak reality TV. I absolutely enjoyed this season. There was only one shitty character, and it's a he. But Best season by far and the gap is not even close. And I'm not even counting the British accents as what made it the best.

Brett and Tiffany still remain my favourite couple from the entire franchise.

I need a Nigeria version and I need it now. Because Nigeria has very pro-marriage culture and the drama will be loud - tribes, religion, patriarchy FC , feminists, atheists, traditional wives, providers, colorism, classism, etc. There will be shit load of drama for Nigeria version. Gists will be plenty - family quarrel will be through the rooves. Fight fit even break out in dem girl's room over a guy, and of course those that'll pretend while they're in the pods but are real "weapons fashioned against you" outside.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch