DAY 8 - 30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE

Day 8. SHARE SOMETHING YOU STRUGGLE WITH
Uhmm... 
For all of my clarity, I have bouts of Imposter Syndrome. When people compliment my writing or it gets accepted, I'm like, 'well…. it's not exactly "it". That it's not yet banggggggg." I think it has to do with the fact that I think my vocabulary is limited. Yeah, I know, I have my way with words but I want to know more words. I really like big Vocabulary to be honest and I want to know lotssss of them.

Even whilst I whip up screenplays excerpts, I have doubts of posting it online. I just feel weird anytime I want to post it and more so, if I want to tag a celebrity to my post. Makes me slightly uncomfortable cos I feel it isn't enough to tag anyone - it has to be spectacular to tag someone. But I persist anyways, imposter syndrome is as normal as anything so "to hell with it"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting used to loneliness

Notions (Police Brutality)

The ABC's of Script Formatting: Character Cues