30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE - DAY 1

Day 1. TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY
1. Life - that I am healthy. I know how horrible illness is, being healthy makes me happy.
2. That I got my shit together, that I have clarity at this young age is a blessing. 
3. Money - I don't have it yet but it sure will make me happy
4. My siblings - I wouldn't be here without them, bless! 
5. Music - Life would have been tasteless without music
6. Books - Being able to travel to the deepest of places, live, explore, imagine and dream is magical. 
7. Writing - that I can string words to convey what I think as soon as I begin typing or writing. Although I'm not as descriptive as I want , I am learning to be better. 
8. My girlfriends - I have your back to the moon and back. I gaht you same way you always gaht me.
9. My Journal - I am on my 11th diary now. I know it should fall under writing but it's different. This is introspection, one I would look back in years to come and marvel at my reasoning.
10. Technology and Social Media - What would have become of this introvert if not for you? Thank you plenty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting used to loneliness

Notions (Police Brutality)

The ABC's of Script Formatting: Character Cues