On Nebras and Eillish perfumes

I must have been under a rock cos why did I just discover Lattafa. So, I was planning to buy Eilish no 1. But I got second input about whether it was a financially responsible decision.

And truthfully it wasn't. I still had 7 bottles so it wasn't a need but I wanted it. So I did my research. Turns out that there is an Arab perfume (Nebras by Lattafa) that has the exact notes as the Eilish perfume. And by same notes, I mean the top, mid and base notes are the same except for one ingredient. 

And even more, people actually said they prefer the Arab one and it even lasts more than Eilish no 1. And the best part, the Arab own is 3 times cheaper than Billie's own. Anyways, I just heard the goodness that's Lattafa brand. Any niche fragrance I want to buy, I'm finding their own version. I'm really hoping they make "Hundred silent ways by Nishane" and "Mon Guerlain" equivalent.

Again, many expensive items are inflated because of the celebrity or brand attached to them. Sure, there are those that the quality are expected to be better. However, for celebrity inspired perfumes, they're selling the celebrity name not the quality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch