On Mystique by Beguile by Ọma

Beguile by Ọma perfumes smell is just chef's kiss. It doesn't smell cheap at all for its price. And I'm saying this as someone who has smelt original MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, MFK Grand Soir, MFK Amyris Femme, Frederick Malle The Promise, Dior Sauvage Elixir, Nishane Hacivat, Layton Exclusif. None of these perfumes I mentioned are less than $200. 

So it's obvious to me when a perfume scent is synthetic (coughs in Colour Me perfumes). Of course, when it comes to longevity, they beat Beguile (like Frederick Malle actually lasted 5 days on the pillow I'd sprayed it on, and MFK Amyris Femme lasted the whole day with just 2 sprays on my neck). But Beguile lasts solid 8 hours if you use about 8 sprays and the sillage and projection is actually impressive.

If want to own a perfume that smells expensive without spending so much, you need at least one Beguile by Oma perfume. I recommend starting with Seduction or Goddess. Seduction gives a career woman vibes like Jessica Pearson in suits. While Goddess gives independent feminine woman vibes like Tully Hart in Firefly Lane. 

One thing is certain shaa, as long as Ms. Ihuoma Eze keep making perfumes, I'll keep buying any release of hers as long as I can afford them


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch