On Travels and once in a lifetime experiences

When people say - "you only live once, why not try dare devils when you visit new places

Not me!

No, noppity nope!

1. When I travel, I want to visit their museums, historical sites. I want to know their origin story. Get obsessed and imagine their way of life. Their culture. Their evolution. Their uniqueness.

2. I want to eat their food. Different foods. Push my taste buds. Can never go wrong with tasting food.

3. I want to visit their modern infrastructure. State of art architecture. Go for some concerts of the biggest stars. Or even, a local band concert, at some bar. Bask in the ambience of a small audience.  A road trip/hiking is an amazing experience 

4. I want to interact with locals. Get a few penpals/acquaintances

I'm not about to experience cliff-hanging, or high-lining (walk along a thin line on air) cos I wanna experience life. Achọghị m, biko

I can make do with parasailing, snorkeling and skydiving (hooked to a guide), but that's the end of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch