On staged protests



Immediately I saw how neat that flyer was, as well as the itemized points, I told my friend this looked staged. And these are my reasons:

1. The people I follow on twitter haven't talked about any protests at all. So if they weren't saying anything, I knew it's not coming from the people.



2. Did you see the poster, it looked very staged

3. What's that point about "not quitting, even if people are killed." Yeah, ideally people should continue protesting. But outrightly saying it in the poster? Staged A.F

4. The other point about children of public officers attending school in Nigeria? Fake AF. Who really gives a shit about where they go to school. People just want to survive

5. Transition to unicameral legislature? Please, the only reasonable thing that everyone supports is Confederal legislature. Every state for itself so we know who to blame

6. Revert petrol to N100? #scoffs

And I haven't even listed all the points. Just reading the poster will have you shaking your head. It literally doesn't seem natural.

Talking about no drugs, drinks on ground, as if Nigerians had been doing so on previous protests. 

The whole poster is an instruction straight out of something that'll be in the NYSC manual or something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Notions (Wi-Fi)

Fiction - The Blue Torch