On Caroline Girvan's Core/Abs Workouts

 

I can't even begin to describe how much I adore this woman. I've been working out with her since July and she's really effective. I normally do her workout series at night and then her 10 minutes core exercises in the morning.

Today, I did her 3 minutes elbow plank challenge. And while my leg was shaking like crazy 2 minutes in, I'm incredibly pleased that I managed to completed it. Cos in February, I couldn't even do 30 seconds plank ya foduzie 1 minute 🫠🫠

Of course, I do accord pilates some recognition cos it's been helping me train my core but for muscle hypertrophy, it's all Caroline Girvan.

I'm currently doing her Iron Series, completed day 4 yesterday. It's her 4th series I'm on having completed Beginner Epic, 2022 Advent Calendar, and the Calisthenics series. So far, I love the Iron Series. The sets are repetitive but the time goes by very quickly. 

My aim is to be able to do 5 minutes plank and that's cos Cher (the singer) said he could still do 5 minutes plank and she was like 70 years when she said that. So I'm optimistic I can improve on my form and core strength with both Pilates and Caroline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting used to loneliness

Notions (Police Brutality)

The ABC's of Script Formatting: Character Cues