On Erotomania


One minute you have millions of subscribers on YouTube.

Getting signed to a record label. Actually releasing your own songs now, building a solid fanbase. Even getting compared to Ariana Grande. Performing on stage and singing your hearts out.

Next minute you're dead. 

Just see the light in her eyes and her stage presence.

Little did she know that this would be her last performance in life.

Guess what killed her? 

You would be correct if you mentioned a man.

This was the last performance by Christina Grimmie. 

Her growth sprouted from the phase of YouTube of everyone and their grandmas were making covers. But the difference is that Christina can actually sing. Go watch her cover of Titanium and Rihanna's Only Girl in the World.

So after this performance she was doing meet and greet with fans. Then she opened her arms to hug a fan who approached her and this dude shot her point blank in her chest and forehead.

Why you ask? 

This dude was deluded that she was meant to be his girlfriend. This is 'fan psychosis' at its peak and why I'm suspicious of anyone who's obsessed with any celebrity especially these Korean Saesangs). He was stalking her. Did some operations to present as "attractive" for her. 

As she didn't pay heed to him (that's if she even knew he existed), he was like "if I can't have you, no one else would." So she succumbed to her injuries and closed eyes to death a few hours later.

Now you want retribution yeah? The justice system must have dealt with this Mofo, it's America after all.

Not quite. 

This was a murder-suicide. He shot her, then shot himself up. Unfortunately, he died immediately.

It was eventually discovered he wasn't even a person of suspect. He purchased the gun legally on top (I still don't get this norm in the US cos of their 2nd Amendment).

Yeah I'm as depressed as you are. The parents did later sue the organisers cos they didn't really frisk attendees. They're mostly focused on the food and this poor girl lost her life.

The perpetrator was one of those weird guys that don't have friends and are lonely. I always maintain, insecure men should not be given any chance at all, it almost always ends in homicide and women as victims. They're usually the worst abusers than so-called ladies men.

Unfortunately this one didn't even escalate to the relationship and she still lost her life.

This happened in 2016 and dare I say this made celebrities to be more strict with putting distance from fans and I don't blame them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting used to loneliness

Notions (Police Brutality)

Passion