On being a programmer

 


On Yesterday's episode of this career.

I started off the day with No 1. By 10am when I'd left for market, I was at No 4. Came back and made ofe onugbu and ofe ọra. During my standup at 4pm, I was at No. 5 and gave a long tailed excuse on the bugs I had. I did say turn on my laptop again. Watched kdrama afterwards. Read some chapters in a historical fiction just before bed. 

Woke up this morning and it was actually whilst doing my chores, that I was mentally walking through the code and possible solutions. Opened my laptop by 10am again, looked at the code again for what I'd been thinking earlier, and resolved the issue in 10 minutes. Now, I'm at No 8 and all is good again. 

As for no 9, maybe next year I will be audacious enough to think that 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion

Fiction - The Blue Torch

A Chunk on Anything - To Go To School Or Nay?